Two foreign nationals die of alcohol poisoning
Two individuals of Georgian origin were found dead as a result of alcohol poisoning on Monday in a shanty house in İstanbul's Sultangazi district.
According to reports, four individuals from Georgia had consumed alcohol the night before at a birthday party in a shanty house on Habipler Eski Edirne Asfaltı Street.
A friend who came to the house found two of the four lying dead on the ground and notified paramedics. The bodies were taken to the Council of Forensic Medicine (ATK) for an autopsy, while the two other individuals were taken to the İstanbul Research and Training Hospital for treatment.
Gendarmerie teams and a public prosecutor inspected the scene. An investigation continues.