Aydın woman dies after taking pill with glass of soda

May 17, 2012, Thursday/ 18:01:00/ TODAY'S ZAMAN

A twenty-one-year-old woman has died reportedly after taking a neuromuscular blocker pill with a glass of coke.

According to reports, Gaye Deniz died late on Wednesday in Aydın’s Söke district after taking a neuromuscular blocker with cola, the combination of which is believed to be the cause of her death.

Deniz, who took the pill for neck pain at her neighbors’ house on Sunday, said she felt sick soon after swallowing it. She was later taken to a hospital and immediately placed in the intensive care unit but died three days later.

Deniz was to be married in June.

Other Titles
Click For More News