Boy’s body spray sets off school fire alarm

May 15, 2012, Tuesday/ 16:59:00

Officials say a fire alarm that went off at a Connecticut high school was activated by a student’s “overabundance” of body spray in a locker room. Firefighters were called to Middletown High School.

 Officials told The Middletown Press that the student used an excessive amount of the scented spray and created a cloud of mist right below a heat sensor, which tripped the fire alarm. Firefighters allowed students and teachers to return to the building shortly after arriving. Officials deemed the call a “routine accidental.”

Life
Other Titles
Click For More News